The Official Blog of Lonesome Threads Vintage | rediscovered vintage for the tragically hip

Thursday, July 22, 2010

vintage, sweet, vintage

This last week has just flown by, and the summer is flying by even faster! There's nothing I miss more about summer than wearing pretty, flowy dresses. This week's collection, which will hit the Lonesome Threads Store tonight, is full of just that. So grab one while you can before they're (and summer) is gone!

SUNDAY PICNIC DRESS  ♥  AS GOOD AS GOLD DRESS

HIPPIE AT HEART MINI DRESS  ♥  ON THE BUTTON MINI DRESS

LILAC DREAMS MINI DRESS  ♥  PLAID ABOUT YOU MINI DRESS

AHOY MATEY! MINI DRESS  ♥  TWILIGHT GARDEN MINI DRESS

SCHOOL HOUSE FROCK MINI DRESS  ♥  LACE FOR DAYS MINI DRESS

1 comments:

Kellie on August 4, 2010 at 2:50 PM said...

I just found your blog over on the Project Blog directory, and I already love it! :) All of these dresses are amazing, especially the second to last one!
And I'm sure you hear this all the time, but you look so much like Zooey Deschanel! You two could be twins! :)

http://playingdressupwithkellie.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 LONESOME THREADS VINTAGE. All rights reserved.